
1. I was baptized during the feast of San Isidro Labrador and I was named after him. My baptismal name is Love Brador, hence, the title of my blog. You guys can then call me Brad, hahaha! My legal name is Love as reflected on my Birth Certificate and I just love the fact that everyone calls me Love.
2. During elementary school, I always end up in the girls’ list (for obvious reasons).
3. I was voted as the Student Council President during my senior year in high school under the PRO-MIST Party (Peaceful, Responsible Organization of the Most Idealistic Students of Today – I hope I got this right – basta, it sounds something like that). MIST is the name of my high school – Marikina Institute of Science and Technology (now Marikina Science High school) - I graduated Class Valedictorian. Ehem.Ehem. Ehem.
4. My favorite food is spaghetti (pinoy style – super sweet with hotdog!). I hate ampalaya, okra, liver, squid, shrimp and crabs. I’m a bit choosy with what I eat but I eat a lot of my comfort foods.
5. I have gained 50 lbs in the last 9 years! It started when I joined Starbucks Coffee as a Barista. Raspberry Mocha Chip Frappuccino was my fave drink then with extra(extra) whipped cream and chocolate drizzle (yum..yum…).
6. I was bitten by a dog on my right leg when I was eight (my friends would now know why I act like asong - - - - sometimes).
7. I’m a fan of Bioman, Maskman, Masked Rider Black, Power Rangers and Visionaries (Knights of the Magical Light).
8. I remember how I used to write loveletters para sa nililigawan ng mga barkada ko in elementary and early highschool (and napapasagot nila dahil sa mga sulat ko). Hahaha! Ayan Radee, sinulat ko na, nakalimutan ko na nga ito eh, ikaw ang nagpaalala sa akin nito I think two years ago.
9. My BFF is Marichelle (Mashi) Vergara. We have been friends since 2nd year high school. She is now married with a cute daughter. ;)
Radee, Dondi, Maria Fe, Kimberley and Celine are my closest friends. Hehehe. Bawal magselos ang iba. I think these people really know me well.
10. I am a mama’s boy. Super love ko si nanay. As in!
No comments:
Post a Comment